Jets Food Production Industries Limited is into processing plantation flour, cashew nuts, meat solutions, seasonings, spices, and other kinds of healthy foods for sales and supply.
- Job Position: Microbiologist
- Job Location: Lagos
- Monitor all physiological and morphological characteristics and identify microorganisms.
- Perform tests on all incoming ingredients and document all records.
- Develop and prepare research papers and documents for all protocols.
- Perform audits on various environmental programs and perform reviews.
- Develop various testing processes for all raw materials and equipment, and monitor all finished products.
- Investigate all issues and prevent any GMP problems on samples.
- Maintain accurate records and perform tests on all activities conducted in the laboratory.
- Develop and document various microbiology laboratory processes and prepare final reports.
- Maintain purchase orders for all laboratory processes and monitor inventory.
- Degree in Microbiology or Biochemistry or related course.
- 2 years of experience as a Microbiologist.
- Ability to plan and execute experimental protocols.
- Excellent knowledge of electron microscopes, electronic equipment, chemical samples, and stains, and weighing equipment.
- Highly skilled in microbiology techniques, methodology, equipment, and supplies.
19th February 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the “Job title” as the subject of the email.