The Nigerian foreign ministry is a statutory body created to handle the external push of Nigeria’s domestic vision and ideals; it is headed by the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Nigeria Amb. Aminu Bashir Wali. As of late, its mission has geared towards increasing awareness about Nigeria’s economic potential.
- Job Position: Doctor
- Job Location: African, Caribbean, and Pacific (ACP)
- Institute: (Orthopedist & Visceral) and (Occupational Medicine) and (Gynecology-Obstetrics
- Job Type: Volunteer
- Department: General Surgery
- Department: Health & Safety at Work
- Department: Gynecology-Obstetrics
- A Scheme is an important tool of Nigerian Foreign Policy, designed to foster South-South Cooperation by way of providing human resource assistance in specific areas of interest on request from African, Caribbean, and Pacific (ACP) Countries
- Candidates should be a specialist (Orthopedist & Visceral)
- A minimum of 5 years of works experience.
19th April 2021.
How to Apply
The Directorate of Technical Aid Corps, Ministry of Foreign Affairs is by this notice, inviting qualified Nigerians, for recruitment as Volunteers into the Nigerian Technical Aid Corps Scheme. Prospective volunteers would be required to render lecturing, research, and medical services in various Institutes under the African Union Commission – Pan African University, Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) – West African Health Organization, the Republic of Burundi, Republic of Liberia and the Republic of Uganda.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications to email@example.com
Submit and address Hard copies of all their Applications by Post to the:
Directorate of Technical Aid Corps,
Ministry of Foreign Affairs,
No.35 Alex Ekwueme Way,
Jabi District, P.M.B 102,
Garki Main Post Office – Abuja.
Applications submitted should contain the following details:
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Photocopies of all relevant certificates; All foreign certificates should be authenticated by the Federal Ministry of Education
- Photocopy of NYSC discharge certificate / Exemption certificate.
- Individuals who have served before under the TAC scheme are not eligible and therefore need not apply
- Note that this is a tac scheme and volunteers can be posted to any African, Caribbean or Pacific Country where their expertise is required
- Submission of application is free
About Ministry of Foreign Affairs