Choice Talents NG is Nigeria’s preferred recruiter, trainer, business consultant, business and employee performance manager, for all categories of businesses (small, medium, large, multi-nationals and corporations). Our goal is to help build successful businesses through effective talent, resource and process management.
Job Position: Mobile App Developer
Job Locations: Abuja (FCT) & Lagos
- We are looking for a qualified Mobile developer to join our Engineering team. You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications.
- If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support).
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code.
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions.
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Design interfaces to improve user experience.
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features.
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards.
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols.
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
- B.Sc Degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Familiarity with OOP design principles.
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to perform in a team environment.
30th September, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the email.