eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
Job Position: Mobile Application Developer
Job Locations: Abuja (FCT); Ibadan, Oyo; and Lagos
- We are looking for an experienced Mobile App developer who is experienced with Android and React and can produce fully functional mobile applications
- Design interfaces to improve user experience and improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews.
- Support the entire application lifecycle-Design, developing, coding, testing, and releasing apps in alignment with our business goals.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Utilize Agile methodologies, and pivot from one project to another with ease.
- Create and maintain mobile applications.
- Keep abreast of the latest technology for mobile applications.
- Work with computer engineers to brainstorm new applications.
- Create UI tests to source analytics.
- A Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Mathematics or any closely related field is required.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App Store or the Android market
- Knowledge of SwiftUI is a plus
- 1 year of building apps that have successfully launched.
- Experience developing mobile applications on Android using Kotlin, and React.
- Experience developing mobile applications on iOS using Swift or Objective C is an added advantage.
- Solid experience with third-party libraries and native development frameworks (API, testing, deployment, etc).
- Comprehensive understanding of the Agile development process.
- Knowledge of new technology trends.
- Familiarity with OOP design principles– you should know how to create software that’s extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives.
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns—MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking.
20th February, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Select your position of interest and submit your application
- Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV.