Drugstore Nigeria is Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store where you can buy medicine. Buy drugs, medical and hospital equipment from registered pharmacies in Nigeria and get it delivered to you. Drugstore.ng enables easier and faster access to drugs. Pharmacies can reach more customers outside its locality, and reduce drug wastage due to expiry dates or low patronage. Patients can buy drugs confidently knowing that the pharmacy is registered and trustworthy.
Job Position: Mobile Developer – React Native
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for an experienced Mobile Developer who wants to be part of a fast-paced, dynamic environment, where everyone’s opinions and efforts are valued.
- We hire outstanding professionals and give them the opportunity to thrive in a collaborative atmosphere that values learning, growth, and hard work.
- If you have the desire to be a part of an exciting, challenging and rapidly-growing company, and if you are passionate about software development and creating the finest apps in the marketplace, please apply below.
You will also be a part of:
- Leading a small team with a singular focus for the sprint, where you can report back to the CTO
- Brainstorming sessions where you will contribute ideas to the future features
- Sprint planning, where you will break down large epics into smaller actionable tasks with details
- Code reviews, providing feedback and direction to others
- Pair programming, providing support to the team.
- 3+ years of professional experience working with React Native
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- Experience working with Kotlin, Swift, Objective C, and Java is a plus but not required
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems
- Ability to take over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to the general process
- Ability to identify as a Full Stack developer, and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your team make to the company
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude
- Forensic attention to detail
- English Skills (ability to effectively communicate via written and spoken English)
- You work well within a team environment
- Ability to consistently work 40 hours per week.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.