Hazon Technologies is dedicated to helping you solve problems through innovative means and building digital products. Our work revolves around empowering individuals and organizations to realize their full potential and values. We believe that in building great products, we are invariably building great people. We build digital products that solve problems.
Job Position: Android Mobile Developer
Job Location: Mainland, Lagos
- We are seeking experienced Mobile Software Developers (Android or/and IOS) based in Lagos Mainland.
- You are responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse mobile devices.
- Your primary focus will be the development of mobile applications and their integration with back-end services.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Design, build, and maintain high-performance, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of mobile applications
- Identify, correct bottlenecks, and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Convert mock-ups and wireframes into android applications.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in programming
- Deep understanding of Kotlin, Java, and any of Xamarin, React Native, Swift, or Flutter.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android native programming tools (e.g. Java, android studio, react-native), patterns, and best practices
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Doggedness, enthusiasm, and attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
25th July 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.