Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is among the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
Job Position: Mobile Developer
Who We Need
- We are looking for a strong mobile app developer who welcomes both engineering and maintenance tasks.
- The primary focus will be to implement new user interfaces and features together with automated unit and integration tests.
- Candidates will work within an Agile team and will interface daily with other members of team who are designing UX components and supporting other application infrastructure components.
What You Will Do
- Developing new and supporting existing user-facing features
- Building reusable components and libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of capable devices
- Increasing leadership responsibilities; project and team leaders.
What You Need
- 3+ years of experience
- Solid and demonstrable understanding of Android development frameworks, primarily Kotlin
- Good understanding of relevant languages and their core principles
- Exposure to popular workflows
- Experience with data structure libraries
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms
- Familiarity with modern pipelines and tools
- Proficiency with writing automated tests
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as git, bitbucket.
- Java/kotlin/ISOBonus Points:
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Familiarity and comfort with Swift, Dart and Flutter
- Experience with implementing projects using JAMstack
- Cloud engineering and knowledge with multiple languages is a plus.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.