Willers Solutions Limited is a fast-paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with a cutting-edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation.
Job Position: Mobile Logistics Officer
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Develop and Implement a Robust Procurement Policy and Procedure.
- Establish re-order levels for Consumables and procedures for making and filing requisitions to ensure uninterrupted hospital operations
- Undertake periodic stocktaking and stock counts across, reconciling, discrepancies and identifying obsolete or slow-moving inventory items for proper disposal or replacement.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant laws, regulations and industry standards in procurement processes.
- Maintain accurate records of procurement activities, vendor contracts and related documentation.
- Keep an updated Register of approved Vendors/Suppliers in respect of all Hospital suppliers including developing a supplier onboarding procedure.
- Identify and maintain a strong network of reliable and quality-driven suppliers/vendors. Conduct market research and analysis to identify potential cost-saving opportunities.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand their procurement needs and requirements.
- Develop and implement a procurement budget, forecasting procurement needs and monitoring purchases to ensure strict adherence to the approved budget.
- Identify cost-saving opportunities, negotiate competitive pricing and implement cost effective procurement strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or a related field.
- 4+ years of experience in procurement, logistics and ticketing.
- Candidate must have experience in sourcing, vendor management, and buying too.
- A thorough understanding of sourcing methodologies.
- Must be focused on order fulfillment and not just on placing orders with suppliers
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Good understanding of margins when pricing
- The preferred age is 30-40 years and a Christian background too.
15th January, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward CV to: email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the e-mail.