At Access Solutions, we believe in offering much more than just a job; we strive to give you a full-fledged career. Towards this end we provide you with superior training and the opportunity to work in different industry and service practices on the latest technology platforms. What we offer you is an accelerated career path that you can yourself design as you go along. We also offer a host of other tangible and intangible benefits that will transform you into a world class techy professional.
Job Position: Mobile Software Developer
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- This is a full-time on-site role located in Abuja for a Mobile Software Developer. The Mobile Software Developer will be responsible for designing and developing mobile applications using various programming languages and tools. The developer will work closely with other developers, designers, and project managers to ensure apps meet clients’ needs and specifications.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in mobile application development
- Strong knowledge of mobile programming languages, such as React Native, Swift, Objective-C
- Experience with RESTful web services, third-party libraries, and APIs
- Experience with version control systems such as Git
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Experience with Android development using Java and/or Kotlin is a plus
- Experience with iOS development using Objective-C and/or Swift is a plus
- Experience with cloud services (AWS, Google Cloud Platform, etc.) is a plus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.