Moove is a technology company that is transforming the way the world thinks about transportation and democratizing vehicle ownership. We are on the front line when it comes to advocating for our vision for urban mobility by empowering lives through providing flexible vehicle access and ownership. Our aim is to be the global market leader in this space by enabling on–demand income opportunities and creating value for our partners!
- Job Position: Monitoring and Compliance Supervisor
- Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a Monitoring and Compliance Supervisor who will coordinate the activities of our team captains in ensuring driver’s compliance and also be a representative and ambassador for the team across the company as well as to external stakeholders.
- The ideal candidate for the role will be someone who is a Monitoring expert and who also has deep knowledge of data analysis, and different monitoring & tracking platforms.
- Supervising and coordinating the daily activities of team captains.
- Ensuring the safe-keeping of all company assets by keeping and updating vehicle locations daily.
- Ensuring that all drivers keep to their monthly servicing and Inspection appointment.
- Coordinating team captains to ensure a smooth collection of cash during the weekly remittance exercise.
- Resolving issues reported by drivers and log in by team captains.
- Updating the monitoring dashboard and all other tools used daily by the team captains.
- Collating and Analyzing data collated by team captains for performance improvement and decision making.
- Ensuring that all monitoring and tracking platforms are working effectively and optimally.
- 4-6 years experience working in a Compliance capacity or in a related capacity.
- Degree in Business Administration or in a related field.
- Excellent communication skills as this position require regular interactions and touchpoints with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Attention to detail, excellent task management, and superior analytical thinking.
- Professional certification (e.g. Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional (CCEP) is a plus.
- Candidates must possess integrity and professional ethics.
25th March 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their Applications to: [email protected] using “Monitoring and Compliance Supervisor” as the Subject of the mail.