Traction Apps is a platform that provides you with all the tools to run and grow your business. Accept payments, manage sales, send invoices, manage inventory and a lot more on Traction.
Job Position: Platform Monitoring Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Liaise with 3rd party support service providers (Bank, PTSPs or NIBSS,) for swift resolution of escalated issues
- Manage connectivity on all SIMs and always ensure terminal uptime
- Provide customer feedback to the product and engineering teams
- Contribute to merchant support, customer success, and product support activities as needed
- Handling the TMS-related issues and liaising with the engineering team on the development
- Provide accurate and reliable reports on downtime and resolution on either daily weekly or monthly basis
- To monitor the VPS platform testing at 30 minutes intervals with sample transfer
- To monitor the Threshold for the Paystack wallet
- To monitor the Threshold for the Airtime vending account
- To carry out test transactions across all pos terminals using all card schemes (GA & ETOP)
- Act as a 2nd level of support for all product and platform-related issues escalated by the Customer Success team
- Work with relevant departments within Traction to onboard clients on product platforms
- Escalate technical issues to traction payment partners team and follow up to receive resolution feedback with specified SLA
- Escalate product support issues to the Product team and follow up to receive resolution feedback within the specified SLA
- Attending to any other related task assigned by Lead Terminal Management.
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience and results as a Platform Support Specialist or similar role
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and with cross-functional teams
- Perceptive and a fast learner: you’re able to quickly understand the technology that powers Traction Apps, and able to help customers achieve their goals, even if they’re unable to articulate those goals
- A positive, polite, confident, sincere, and friendly disposition
- The ability to solve problems and to think quickly on your feet
- Flexibility – we’re growing and evolving, and you’ll need to come along for the ride.
- Ownership: At Traction, we take the initiative to achieve favorable results
- Invent & Innovate: We are constantly developing and designing solutions
- Growth Centered ( self and customers): You keep pursuing growth and learning
- Team Spirit (collaborative): We are a team that works together to achieve a common goal
- High Ethical Standard: Respect, trust, honesty, and moral character are values that we uphold
- Customer Driven: We see everything we do at Traction on how it will impact our customers
- Above & Beyond: We don’t just do what’s expected of us; We go the extra mile.
- Join a high-potential organization. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly scaling business where we expect you to approach things differently, and solve problems for business owners
- Meaningful Rewards: Competitive Base Pay, Flexible Leave Plan, Health Insurance
- Captain your career path. Live, work, and breathe in an environment with limitless opportunities for growth, both professionally and personally. A personal learning budget used to invest in your growth
- The Best Team. Working with a motivated and talented team plus regular team bonding events.
7th September 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Traction Apps is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company does not and will not discriminate in employment on any basis prohibited by applicable law