HelloMe Money, a product of HelloMe Limited, is a fintech digital banking organization striving to offer Banking as a Service (BaaS) with international payment solutions. Our mission is to create financial products that empower customers to manage their finances efficiently. We provide innovative digital banking services, placing our clients in control of their financial opportunities. At HelloMe, we adhere to four key principles: empowering our customers, maintaining integrity, showing care and diligence, and putting customers at the heart of our operations. We exist to cater to the everyday financial needs of our customers, transforming financial services as an alternative to traditional banking, without borders.
Job Position: Motion Graphic Designer (UI / UX Expert)
Job Location: Lagos
- We are currently hiring a Motion Graphic Designer with good knowledge of UI/UX, who will work closely with key stakeholders to brainstorm and create high-quality video content that reflects branding priorities.
- As a member of our creative team, you will be responsible for creating and editing responsive video content, developing high standard animations, quality motion graphics, illustrations, and various design assets.
- These assets will be used across various media platforms, including social media, mobile applications, emerging media, and in support of our front-end developer’s UI and UX design needs.
- You will work alongside a team of creative professionals and contribute to our company’s objectives and media initiatives, making a collaborative mind-set crucial.
- Our ideal candidate should exhibit strong creative abilities and possess a portfolio showcasing their passion for illustrative design and typography. Proficiency in a range of Adobe products, such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe after effects design, is essential.
- Additionally, you should be adept with other commonly used design software and platforms, encompassing digital and print mediums.
- Moreover, you will be tasked with creating assets that are compatible with mobile, tablet, and desktop screens, ensuring a seamless user experience across all three devices.
As a Motion Graphic Designer with good knowledge of UI and UX, your responsibilities are outlined below:
- Create high-quality motion graphics, animations, and videos for a variety of purposes, including advertisements, social media, and other digital channels.
- Study design briefs and illustrate concepts by designing rough drafts of art arrangement, font size, and style, and submitting them for approval.
- Create inspirational digital concept ideas and designs that help bring brands and user journeys to life in engaging and effective methods.
- Create digital design prototypes (ideally with experience in platforms such as Figma, Adobe XD or similar) to help bring your vision to life.
- Collaborate with the creative team to execute visual ideas and prepare design plan, concept, layout, select audio, video, colors, images, animation, layout etc. for motion graphic projects.
- Edit raw footage to create polished final products that meet the company’s specifications.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines without compromising quality and also ensure projects are completed in a timely manner with a quality product.
- Collaborate with clients, and creative team members such as marketing, sales, and business operations, throughout the various phases of a project to determine project scope and send graphic asset deliverables.
- Identify the best ways to communicate our vision, and create solutions that improve design capabilities while complying with design best practices.
- Advise best practices and optimizations throughout design projects.
- Work with a wide range of media and graphic design software.
- Establish creative direction for the company within brand guidelines.
- Develop new approaches for creating more-expressive Creative Content for the company.
- Editing video footage and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Staying up to date on the latest graphic design techniques, tools and other cinematic techniques.
- Take the initiative on projects to deliver new and innovative solutions.
- Using refining techniques to enhance motion graphics and designs and creating storyboards.
- Adding visual effects to create artwork/use visual effects.
- Organize and maintain video files, including following best practices for version control, naming conventions, and organization of graphic files.
- Participate in brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines and design standards.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets.
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends.
- Take part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of company and adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Fine Art or any related field, with relevant technical training in video and digital content development, graphic design and production.
- Excellent communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Premiere, After Effects, Photo-shop, In-design, Dream-weaver, and Illustrator software.
- Excellent understanding of design principles, colour theory, and typography.
- Experience with 2D and 3D design software (e.g., Cinema 4D, Blender, Maya).
- A keen eye for aesthetics and attention to details.
- Managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent IT skills with Creative design and Video editing software.
- Experience and/or knowledge in data visualization a plus.
- Ability to synthesize and present concepts and data for a general audience using multiple forms of media (video, animation, stills, graphics, etc.)
- Experience in short-form storytelling through various editorial techniques including cuts, transitions, timing and the effective use of sound and visuals to communicate.
- Experience guiding video and multimedia projects from conception through completion.
- Strong time management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision; able to follow directions.
- Understanding of broadcast and digital distribution best practices including technical aspects of production.
- Work on infographics, motion/still graphics, and thumbnails for content in Premiere, After Effects.
- Strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders.
- Friendly disposition, charming character, and amiable personality.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize tasks, and work efficiently in a fast-paced result-oriented industry.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Professional Graphic Designer, preferably with a FINTECHs or Financial Institutions, or Marketing Agency, as well as a strong portfolio of sample projects.
- Salary (Negotiable)
- 13th Month Salary.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.