BlueSlip invest / partner and grow international business in African market with a focus on west Africa. BlueSlip is also management consultancy firm, helping SME expand their operations and business. We provide varied management consultancy services for organisations.
- As a Motion Graphics Designer, you will be responsible for working hand in hand with the digital marketing team, aiding with the creation of assets, then bringing them to life and delivering high quality and innovative motion graphic content that seamlessly integrates with e-learning solutions.
- This is a role for a creative individual with excellent aesthetic judgment and willingness to collaborate within a team environment. You will be an integral part of every stage in the creative process, from conceptualization to client amends.
- Create highly engaging complex animations for a diverse array of media, including smartphones, tablets and the web.
- Work with illustrators, designers and instructional designers to understand the project scope and objectives.
- Assist in the creation of animation storyboards using 3 animation tools.
- Prepare conceptual layouts for the motion graphic project.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Provide accurate time estimates for each part of the process.
- Assist in selecting appropriate audio, graphic and animation styles for the project.
- Encoding, converting and editing videos and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Support the design and illustration team with photo editing, bespoke illustration and icon design.
- Responsible for training and developing others in the use of animation software.
- Keeping abreast of advancements in animation as well as new technologies and techniques, contemporary trends in production design and popular music to deliver cutting edge work.
- At least 3 years motion graphic design experience including video production/editing design and animation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Social Science and related field preferred
- Strong portfolio showcasing high-end digital design skills
- A detailed portfolio
- 3-6years cognate experience
- Must be a motion graphics designer
Skills and Qualities:
As well as being extremely driven and having a desire to develop your skill set and grow with this successful company, the ideal Motion Graphics Designer will have the following:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to comprehend and uphold brand style guidelines, producing work of a suitable style
- Ability to solve an array of challenges through visual design
- Must be able to mediate creative problems to arrive at the best solution
- Manage time effectively, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented individual who reviews his/her work carefully, quality control is key
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and collaborate with a team
- Professional demeanour with a high degree of comfort speaking with internal clients
- 3D animation
- Adobe After Effects
- Cinema 4D
- Final Cut Pro
- Graphics design
- Motion Graphics
- Video editing
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted Motion Graphics Designer would be contacted.