BlueSlip invests / partner and grows international business in the African market with a focus on west Africa. BlueSlip is a management consultancy firm that helps SMEs expand their operations and business. We provide varied management consultancy services for organisations.
Job Position: Motion Graphics Designer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Creating and delivering motion graphics for various media
- Conceptualizing and developing design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Creating audio, video, colours, animation, etc. for motion design
- Designing and producing illustrations in accordance with brand guidelines
- Support the Marketing team in its design initiatives, creating effective, engaging and relatable motion video content.
- Be confident in a variety of design formats (digital, print, animation, etc.)
- Contribute to all parts of the design process (mood boards, concept sketches, presentation decks, final deliverables, etc.)
- Serve as a creative lead and key contributor to creating animation and video projects to completion and be accountable for their success
- Act as the Marketing team motion graphic expert, championing new ideas and presenting design-best-practices to cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Think of new and fun ways to make content exciting and relatable
- Stay current on the latest creative trends and technologies
- Manage multiple projects and timelines, to ensure deadlines are met
- Clearly communicate and collaborate with internal and external teams and incorporate their feedback into the final design.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- 5+ years experience in design or in a related field.
- 3+ years of experience specific to motion graphics and video production
- 4+ years of digital illustration & motion graphics design experience
- Portfolio or work samples showing experience is required
- Experience in standard design and presentation applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and Figma is a plus.
- Knowledge of social media platforms and social content creation
- Strong time management skills, with the ability to set and communicate expectations with team members and stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
24th June 2022.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Failure to attach a portfolio leads to disqualification.
- Must Reside in Lagos.