United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Job Position: Motion Graphics Designer
- To build brand affinity and loyalty through creative designs which would indirectly lead to business growth/benefits for the bank.
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Design and create appealing graphic design and motion graphics for the bank’s products and services.
- Prepare design plan, concept and layout for motion graphic projects.
- Create and deliver motion graphics for various platforms.
- Provide audio, video, colors and animation for graphic design.
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Develop concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations and banners.
- Work with writers and product segment managers to determine creative direction for projects.
- Illustrate concept by designing layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Collaborate with scripter/writers and the product marketing managers to understand needs, review scripts, design storyboards, and create and edit animations.
- Use software and other techniques to produce animations.
- Apply creative techniques in designing graphics for postproduction.
- We are looking for a Motion Graphics Designer who can apply visual effects, animations and other techniques to create high quality graphic and motion designs for the brand’s products and services across various platforms such as web, television, social media and others.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ relevant work experience.
- Strong technical skills and proven ability to use a variety of graphic and motion design software such as Photoshop, Premiere Pro, 2D/3D animation and others.
- Video Editing skills for a variety of platforms (web, mobile, video, and others).
- Graphic Design skill and Storyboard creation.
- Creative thinking, directing and implementing skills.
- Adequate knowledge of social media platforms.
- Good Writing Skills.
- Good in teamwork in order to achieve organizational goals.
- Campaign planning & Executions.
- Communication strategy and plan execution.
- Good Analytical and Presentation Skills.
- Cross Functional & Technical Skills.
- Good command use of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Excellent presentation Skills.
- Good command of English language.
- Effective communication.
- Social media marketing.
- Content creation.
- Online Reputation Management.
- Public relations.
5th November, 2021.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online