Alula Learning is an organization of passionate and talented individuals who design and develop innovative learning solutions to upskill and empower people for the now and for the future. We are a learning technology and development company that partners with organizations to create courses that improve skills and overall desired behavioral change. We believe in driving change through next generation learning by combining interactive technologies and learning methodologies to deliver relevant competencies that add value to your organization and your people.
Job Position: Multimedia Designer
Job Location: Lagos
- We are seeking a Multimedia Designer who would be required to support the eLearning and marketing team which engages in eLearning development, graphic design, and video production.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Design, adapt and execute graphics and diagrams
- Support with graphics and animations for social media
- Develop concepts, script, storyboarding and allocation of additional resources.
- Deliver polished products under tight deadlines and with extraordinary attention to detail by leveraging advanced motion graphics development/design expertise using video footage, audio, still shots, graphics and animation technology to create the illusion of motion.
- Consult and collaborate with team members to devise engaging visual solutions, while keeping in mind the target audience.
- Create quality animation in a wide range of styles. Leverage a solid grasp of the principles of movement, anticipation, dynamics, follow-through, lighting, and other facets of animation.
- Other special projects, as assigned.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- 2+ years of experience in videography, cinematography, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in graphic design, communication design, or a related field.
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Audio and visual video editing
- Digital video editing techniques and systems, including the Adobe Creative Suite ( After Effects and Photoshop), Vynod, VideoScribe etc
- Strong customer service orientation/ability to build client relationships.
- Must have strong visual style, willingness to embrace new technologies and a thorough understanding of how colour, layout, images, audio and interactivity impact the user experience.
- Must have strong written and verbal skills and be detail-oriented.
- Be able to work independently with minimal supervision on various projects in a deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem-solve.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.