The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is a federal law enforcement Agency established by Decree No. 48 of 29th December 1989. The promulgation of the decree was chiefly in response to the rising trend in the demand for and trafficking of narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances which adversely affected the international image of Nigerians and Nigeria in the 1980s. Since then the trafficking of illicit substances has become an organised criminal activity that undermines the security and development of the country and therefore demands urgent attention and priority from the government.
Job Position: Narcotic Agent – CONPASS (05)
Job Location: Nigeria
- Applicant must possess 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB including English and Mathematics.
Statutory Requirements for the Recruitment
- Applicants must be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN). Also, computer literacy shall be an added advantage
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at the time of recruitment cannot be presented subsequently for career progression in the Agency.
- Applicants must be medically fit and must produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicants must not be more than 30 years and not less than 18 years at the point of entry
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65 metres for male and 1.60 metres for female.
- Applicants must be drug free and also be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Applicants must use their personal email addresses and phone numbers when submitting their applications online.
8th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online