Lorache Consulting Limited – Our client is a major conglomerate in the fast-moving consumer goods industry with about 4 different subsidiaries in Aviation, automobile, consumer goods, pharmaceutical, and all.
One of its pharmaceutical branch in Lagos head office urgently require the service of suitable candidates to fill the position below:
- Job Position: National Sales Manager
- Job Location: Mailand, Lagos
- Sales forecasting/budget planning.
- Conducting extensive product and market research.
- To manage all company pharmaceutical products in partnership with the Brand dept in developing strategies and promotions.
- Supervises the mapping of sales territories.
- New product planning, development, and introduction.
- Monitoring competition and market environment. Develop and expand existing customer sales and new business
- Maintaining a database of key opinion leaders and customers for market information and mailing, and cultivating their loyalty through relationship marketing.
- Assist the BM in the development of marketing communication materials ( i.e detail aids, product adverts materials, doctor and patient information materials)
- Coordinating training programmes for the sales force and providing updated information on key products and disease areas.
- Evaluation and coaching of the sales force.
- Field visits with the reps to ensure consistent implementation of sales strategies
- Ensure that all key accounts are adequately managed (Institutions).
- Prepare smart targets for the sales team and ensure its achievement with the aid of Business Development and National Sales Managers.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience of 10 years minimum which 4 years must be in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Good Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Market Knowledge
- Good Leadership quality & motivation skills.
- Selling & Coordinating Skills.
30th March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.