Elkris Agro Development Nigeria Limited is a foremost Food and agro development company that manufactures and supplies foods and high-quality agro-products which includes; Industrial Cassava starch, Cassava flour, Chin-Chin, Chips, Cassava chips, etc.
- Job Position: National Sales & Marketing Manager
- Job Location: Egbeda, Lagos
- Provide Leadership to the Sales team for day-to-day tasks aimed at improving the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth.
- Responsible for ensuring that the company’s/corporate sales target monthly/quarterly/yearly is met unfailingly
- Develop and execute strategies to achieve sales targets for each product line
- Plan and Deliver monthly sales targets.
- Develop new customer base and generate strategies that grow market shares, improve customer experience, and drive the growth of all product lines.
- Ensuring finished products are embedded in the markets with a key focus on relevant customer targets.
- Supervises all activities of the Market Development/ Sales Officers.
- Day to Day Management – To manage the day to day operations of the company sales region providing guidance, encouraging teamwork, and facilitating related professional work processes in order to achieve high-performance standards.
- To identify consumer base in the given industrial segment, approach, and promote the given product range, build the sale and service the account regularly.
- To deal with customer grievances and follow-up with technical team for resolution and various customer trials analysis and support.
- To coordinate with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure smooth flow of interaction and transaction.
- To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities, the scope of new product development, and pinpoint bottleneck areas i.e. market information report, market threats, and competitor’s initiatives, etc. to further increase sales volume, market share, and profitability.
- Sales Growth Targets – To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and region / key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure the accomplishment of sales operational plans.
- Customer Relationship – To develop a good customer base, manage customer relations, facilitate business managers/sales head to organize various business meets/seminars to boost customer intimacy.
- To monitor stock inventories in alignment with the budget and re-order level for the product as well as packaging.
- People Management – Manages effective communication by setting individual targets, developing and motivating staff, providing formal and informal feedback on performance and training needs – in order to maximize subordinate and department performance.
- To develop second-line successor and drive performance through the team to take up higher challenges.
- Reporting – To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies, and standards
- As a National Sales Manager, you will have the opportunity to be our first impression on all prospective clients in the market. You will open doors to all of our target clients, meaningfully filling the top of the sales funnel, with a competitive drive to succeed.
- Presenting our services to a range of potential business partners.
- Intensive market research with a focus on expanding the company’s customer base and identifying new business opportunities within the assigned territory.
- Minimum of a first degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or other related fields
- MSc. / MBA degree and/or relevant professional qualification is desirable and would be of added advantage
- Minimum of 20 years of relevant experience with at least 7years in a similar role and organization
- Must have working experience in a Food processing / Agro product sales arm
More about you:
- Familiarity with Food and Agro channels across Nigeria
- Territory Management Skills (customer/outlet mapping, call/route plan, volume planning, Market Analysis).
- Proficiency in building and maintaining Strong Customer Relationship.
- Must possess good analytical and computing skills.
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence, and persistence.
- You are not afraid to engage in the sales process and negotiation
15th February 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their C.V to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.