Software Business Solutions Consulting (SBSC) is a boutique, minority-owned and managed, consulting firm, working with global clients to uncover opportunities and solve problems. We are experts in the areas of: Application Development, Application Support, Business Strategy, Program & Project Management, Business Intelligence, Mobile Application, and Help Desk/Customer Service. We use this expertise and our experience in various industries, such as Healthcare, Financial Services, Retail, Travel, Transport, Logistics and Insurance, to provide results that businesses need.
Job Position: .NET Web Developer / Programmer
Job Location: Lagos
- The .NET Web Developer / Programmer need to have solid experience in .NET framework technologies and tools, an ability to work as a team member. Team work, enthusiasm, solutions to problems and fun help to make a great working environment.
- We’re looking to add industrious, energetic and analytical professionals to our team.
- Are you a team player, enthusiastic about learning, enjoy solving problems, want to make a difference in the lives of people and like to have fun?
- Design, code, test, debug, and implement new web based and mobile applications
- Maintain and enhance existing C# code for web and mobile applications
- Create and maintain SQL databases, tables, views, stored procedures etc. (Microsoft SQL Server 2008+)
- Communicate project status and identify technical risks
- Monitor and maintain application security and integrity
- Support production systems including analysis and troubleshooting of problems
- Provide technical knowledge to support other staff members within the organization
- Interact with internal and external team members throughout the application life-cycle
- Assist in the planning and documentation of site architecture and artifacts
- Implementing and developing best practices and architectural standards
- Evaluate and recommend appropriate technologies based on product needs and industry trends
- Develop creative solutions and write technical design & architecture documents
- Re-architects legacy applications to make them scalable, presentable and cloud ready
- Minimum of 3 or more years of solid software development experience
- Strong knowledge in .NET platform (ASP .NET) and C#
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2008+ and T-SQL language
- Working knowledge of XML
- Proficient in MS Visual Studio and TFS, including application build/deployment
- Knowledge and experience with creating and consuming web services.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, must be a team player
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to stay focused and deliver on time and on budget
- An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the industry
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
- May be required to work off-hours for project needs, support/upgrade/outage reasons, and systems implementations
- Knowledge of AI Techniques such as Neural Network Programming would be an asset
- Knowledge/Previous experience with Genetic Algorithm Framework for .NET (GAF) would be an asset
- Knowledge of Steering Behaviors Programming Techniques would be an asset.
30th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.