The Space is a contemporary coworking center that is home to productivity, innovation, co-creation and the stars of today and tomorrow. Located in the heart of Victoria Island, we take pride in our aesthetic ambiance and top-notch functionality which allows for a seamless flow of your business activities. With private and shared office spaces, state-of-the-art meeting rooms, and training stations, we’ve got all your business needs covered at The Space; where innovation and productivity meet comfort.
- Job Position: Network Administrator
- Job Location: Lagos
- Oversee installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of end-user workstation hardware, software, security and peripheral devices
- Installing and configuring computer networks and systems
- Identifying and solving any problems that arise with computer networks and systems
- Consulting with clients to specify system requirements and design solutions
- Budgeting for equipment and assembly costs assembling new systems
- Maintaining existing software and hardware and upgrading any that have become obsolete
- Monitoring computer networks and systems to identify how performance can be improved
- Working with IT support personnel
- Providing network administration and support
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree / HND / NCE / OND.
- Candidate should posses 2 – 10 years of work experience.
N20,000 – N30,000 Monthly.
9th May 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.