MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
- Job Position: Senior Auditor, Network Audit
- Job Location: Lagos
- Conduct and/or manage Network Audit projects and consulting services relating to governance and risk identification for both MTN management and staff to review the goals, objectives and impact of a variety of economic, financial, operational and managerial programs in conformance with company policy and procedures, Group Internal Audit methodologies and IIA standards of professional practice.
- Manage expertise and resource planning and requirements for Networks Audit assignments, special assignments, and management requests; the audit assignments’ progress and escalate any roadblocks to completion to the Manager for intervention and resolution.
- Ensure that IA methodology as prescribed by Group Internal Audit is strictly adhered to, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing, and analyzing evidence, and documenting Networks processes and procedures.
- Document and/or review, and implement the audit program, recognize control weaknesses, assess the materiality of these weaknesses, and relate them back to the scope and objectives of the audit.
- Develop recommendations for bringing programs and operations into compliance with goals and objectives and write up reports to document findings.
- Communicate the results, findings, and recommendations of audit projects through written reports and face-to-face presentations on a timely basis to the Manager: Network Audit.
- Ensure that the audit is carried out on the eGRC system in line with process and methodology as mandated by the Group Internal Audit and Forensics function.
- Follow up on the implementation of audit recommendations in a timely manner.
- Perform control adequacy and effectiveness reviews of business processes.
- Interact with staff, Audit Managers, General Managers, consultants, and when necessary, with Executive Management to obtain and/or communicate relevant information to achieve the objective/s of the Technology, Security and Networks Audit function.
- Report on an ad-hoc basis on specific projects as and when necessary.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- BSc, BEng, HND or Others
Experience & Training:
- 3-6 years’ experience which includes;
- 3 years internal audit experience in a reputable organization, with at least 2 years in IT.
- Hands-on operational experience in managing/supporting applications or databases or operating systems.
6th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online