Dotmac Technologies Limited – We are an Information & Communications Technology Solutions Company formed in 2008, located in Abuja, Nigeria. We deliver reliable, high performance IT Solutions and services to corporate, business and residential clients. We offer solutions that improve your operation, optimizing and delivering efficiency.
We offer a wide range of Services that are designed to improve and optimize the services of our clients. These include Network services, IT Security Solutions and cloud services. In meeting our clients’ needs, Dotmac designs solutions and integrates the requisite systems to achieve a pre agreed objective.
Job Position: Network Engineer
Job Location: Abuja
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for upholding and occasionally enhancing our current network configuration and infrastructure.
- You will design our updated network infrastructure with the goal of maximizing our network performance.
- Using your strong technical skills in Linux, Window and IP networking, you will also offer troubleshooting and configuration support.
- Configure network devices and support the tech team.
- Ensure the primary infrastructure systems within the network (network devices, servers, workstations, camera systems) are effectively maintained and administered to ensure smooth reliable operations.
- Effectively monitor, maintain and administer automated network, server, power and security alerting systems.
- Ensure effective monitoring, maintenance and administration of automated backup systems to ensure data continuity and integrity for all systems.
- Configure and operate routers and switches
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with 1 – 3 years relevant work experience.
- Strong demonstrable fundamental technical knowledge of networks, systems and general IT systems (email, phones, word processors, etc)
Knowledge of IP networking fundamentals.
- Excellent logical troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with direct reports, senior management and other departments.
- Excellent verbal, listening and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in and maintain a highly functional team environment.
- Experience with several of the following technical areas will be an advantage:
- Server hardware
- Enterprise storage hardware/software
- VMWare (ESXi, vcenter and Horizon)
- Network switches/routers/firewalls (Cisco preferred)
- Enterprise monitoring software
- Microsoft Windows (server and desktop)
- Microsoft SQL
- VBScript and/or
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online