Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, businesses & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
Job Position: Network Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
- We are now looking for a Solution Architect or Senior Network Engineer, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end 4G/5G technical solutions for the customers.
- In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed 4G/5G technical offering, solutions and proposals.
- Lead a team with various experience (SME, Solution Architect & Senior Engineer), delivering 4G/5G Radio Access Network, Design, Tuning, and Optimization services.
- Customer engagement in advanced technical discussions to understand customer requirements and propose strategic advice and direction
- Setup and negotiate KPI acceptance/exit criteria with the customer for services that will be delivered.
- Ensure project delivery team adherence to delivery model and ways of working.
- Work across disciplines at any point in the project lifecycle, from strategy to design to implementation to operations and maintenance
- Provide Radio network strategy and architecture planning, ensuring robustness, scalability, interoperability, and appropriate technology
- Proficient in Network Design on multiple technologies and multiple streams 4G/5G including but not limited to:
- Include link budgets analysis.
- Initial system design and dimensioning,
- System dimensioning for coverage and capacity including traffic analysis,
- Coverage planning, site identification, evaluation, Network planning, interference analysis and optimization using Cognitive-SW
- Network Planning to meet design targets and Final Network acceptance with customer
- Work across disciplines at any point in the project lifecycle, from strategy to design to implementation to operations and maintenance.
- Responsible for coverage analysis of LTE/5G networks. Responsibilities include coverage/capacity analysis,
- Proposal for 4G/5G coverage/capacity enhancement to meet the acceptance target.
- Validating the technical site survey details and providing valuable feedback and correction if required.
- End to End process review to strengthen and optimize solutions, processes and methodologies leading to higher efficiency and quality assured delivery.
- Provide support to the Sales and solution department, also engage with presales activities, including pre-studies.
- Participate in customer projects, handling scope, risks, changes and customer expectations.
- Bachelor’s Degree and above in Electronics and Communication or relevant fields.
- At least 12+ years of multi-technology experience in Radio Networks Design Strategic Planning, and Solutions.
- At least 12+ LTE hands-on experience.
- 3+ years of 5G hands-on experience in advanced Networks is a must.
- Strong Experience in Design and Planning, experience in Ericsson Network Design Tools, Radio Products, and Solutions (4G/5G).
- Good understanding of advanced and complex radio networks and should be able to assist with advanced Planning and creative design solutions.
- Must have customer-facing and engagement experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for effective communication and relationship development with customers.
- Self-motivated. Ability to work under pressure and learn independently.
- Good presentation, time management, and leadership skills & ability to work with diverse backgrounds.
- Result-oriented with a focus on customer satisfaction and project delivery
- Fluent English, both written and spoken.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online