Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
Job Position: Network Security Analyst
Job Location: Lagos
- Implementation and operation of Network security controls and management strategies to maintain the confidentiality, integrity, availability, accountability and compliance of the banks network information assets.
- First Degree.
- Professional certifications such as CCNA, CEH, CCNP, etc
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in Network Security or Network Management
- Knowledge of a variety of network management tools, test equipment, circuits and routers
- Extensive knowledge of TCP/IP protocol stacks and firewall security in an inter-networking environment.
- Knowledge of quality of Service and experience designing/implementing QoS in an enterprise environment.
- Knowledge in checkpoint, Cisco firewalls, switches and routers
- Generating Ideas.
- Exploring possibilities.
- Developing Strategies.
- Upholding Standards.
- Taking Action.
- Network Security.
- Network Management.
- Network Analysis and Troubleshooting.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online