ipNX Nigeria Limited is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies. In our business, we connect everything – people, information, and services. We are specialized in network connectivity, and delivery of internet, telephony, television as well as cloud-based software application services to corporate and residential customers.
Job Position: Network Support Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
- Provide first level off-site technical support for all ipNX services: Voice, Data connectivity, Internet services, WiMAX services etc.
- To consistently provide a high level of excellent customer service and support ensuring customers satisfaction.
Expected Key Results (Detailed KPIs)
- Incident Management (First Call Resolution).
- Prompt Response to inbound calls and emails.
- Follow up on unresolved complaint/ open tickets to closure.
- Timely Escalation/feedback to relevant units.
- Preparing Technical Reports.
- (B.Sc/B.Eng) Computer Science/Computer Engineering /Electrical-Electronics engine Engineering.
- CCNA, CCNP (Desired).
- Strong telecommunications, IP design skills, & in-depth knowledge of IP Network.
- Excellent business communication skills both verbal and written.
- A hands-on experience with the following is a must: IP Routing, MPLS, QOS, VPN.
- Knowledge and experience with network security (IPSec Firewalls) are desirable.
- Experience with Wireless Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint technologies is desirable.
- Candidate must possess excellent customer interface, analytical and presentation skills and be able to influence internal and external organizations.
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Self Development
- Nimble Learning
30th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online