NIPCO Gas Limited – We are a fast-growing petroleum gas company positioned to take on expanding roles in the unfolding present realities in the downstream gas sub-sector of the Nigerian Economy.
Our quest for value-creating individuals that will enhance and sustain our competitive edge in the sub-sector has brought about our requirement for resourceful and experienced individuals to fill the under-listed position below:
- Job Position: Operations Manager (OM)
- Job Location: Nigeria
- This position reports to the General Manager and is responsible for the HSE compliance, effective cost and operational performance, and integrity of Compressed Natural Gas stations operation and associated facilities and manpower planning and optimal utilization in line with statutory and company standards.
- The person for this position should be able to resolve problems related to CNG stations operations and adjust and optimize the balancing of the process to achieve and improve production targets with minimum effect to the environment;
- Strong relationship and man-management skills to be able to handle internal and external stakeholders;
- Industry commercial experience will be readily handy at every turn.
- Commercial industry savvy in retail and wholesale natural gas sales processes is a sin qua non.
- Candidates for this position must possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent with 15 years of related experience, four years of which should have been spent as Senior Engineer / Senior Officer on PPMS, Compressors, and Pumps.
- Knowledge and understanding of HSSE concept and management techniques, hazard identification, and risk management with the development and implementation of Emergency Response functionality, PTW system, and ensuring capability.
The compensation package attached to this position is very attractive and highly competitive with attractive benefits in line with conventional practices in the industry.
13th April 2021.