Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development, and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with the Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors, etc.
- Job Position: NOC Engineer
- Job Location: Lagos
- The role will primarily focus on monitoring, assisting with the incident resolution, and ensure the high availability of our infrastructure and Network Elements
- Proactive monitoring of availability and performance of Network elements, infrastructure, and data center using existing tools.
- Act as the First Point of Contact for incidents, escalations, and business-impacting technology issues.
- Respond and perform first-level triage of incidents within defined SLAs and work with teams towards resolution.
- Assist in performing root cause analysis and root cause fixes.
- Escalate to other teams, management, vendors, or service providers for unresolved incidents based on defined processes or instructions from the management team.
- Send out regular communication on the status of incidents.
- Document incident details and troubleshooting steps followed along with timelines.
- Work with the problem manager to track problem resolutions to ensure the incident did not recur.
- Perform other tasks defined by the management team.
- Willing to in a 24×7 Work environment on shift system Knowledge,
- Higher Diploma / Bachelor degree in Electronics/ Communications/Computer Science
- Work Experience: 1- 3 years’ experience in telecom NOC.
Skills and Abilities:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to understand technical terms.
- Ability to perform high-level troubleshooting of infrastructure and application issues.
- Working knowledge on Huawei M2000, U2000 is preferable. KEYWORDS NOC Engineer U2000 M2000 Network monitoring Escalations
30th January 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: Lorachevacancy@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.