GP Consulting is a human resources and business consulting firm. We leverage on technology to provide recruitment, training, performance management, compensation management, organisational development, staff coaching and mentoring services to organisations. In addition we provide services directly to individuals seeking to take their career to the next and higher level of success. All our programs are tailored to meet specific organizational/individual needs
Job Position: Nurse
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Seeking a Registered Nurse to provide excellent patient care, promote recovery, and educate patients and families on prevention and wellness.
- The ideal candidate is a skilled and independent professional who can deliver top-notch nursing care with minimal supervision.
- Compassion, composure, and adherence to health and safety protocols are essential. Our aim is to enhance patient well-being through the delivery of exceptional nursing services.
- Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
- Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians
- Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and fill in patients’ charts
- Adjust and administer patient’s medication and provide treatments according to physician’s orders
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.)
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies
- Assist surgeons during operations
- Supervise and train LPNs and nursing assistants
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
- Expand knowledge and capabilities by attending educational workshops, conferences etc.
- B.Sc or other diploma from a nursing program
- Valid nursing license (RN and RM)
- Proven experience as a registered nurse
- Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of emergency care
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible and compassionate
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Patient with excellent problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2023.
DeadlineInterested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: email@example.com using “Registered Nurse” as the subject of the mail.