Newgate Medical Services Limited started operations in October 2000 with a committed staff of 10 with the aim of bridging the obvious gap identified in health care delivery service in Ikorodu. We decided to change the face of healthcare by raising delivery standards. We have over the year maintained our standards with continuous improvement of performance. Dynamism has been our watchword.
- Job Position: Nurse Midwife II
- Job Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
- Diagnosing, monitoring, and examining women during pregnancy;
- Developing, assessing, and evaluating individual programs of care;
- Providing full antenatal care, including screening tests in the hospital, community, and the home;
- Identifying high-risk pregnancies and making referrals to doctors and other medical specialists;
- Arranging and providing parenting and health education;
- Providing counseling and advice before and after screening and tests;
- Offering support and advice following events such as miscarriage, termination, stillbirth, neonatal abnormality, and neonatal death;
- Supervising and assisting mothers in labor, monitoring the condition of the fetus, and using knowledge of drugs and pain management;
- Giving support and advice on the daily care of the baby, including breastfeeding, bathing, and making up feeds;
- Liaising with agencies and other health and social care professionals to ensure continuity of care;
- RN or RNM in Nursing is required
- At least 2 years of work experience as a midwife.
- Must live in Ikorodu, Lagos, or reside within proximity.
- Applicant must not be more than 40 years of age.
30th April 2021.