TippyToes KidCare is a state of the art Nursery that provides high-quality education, enhanced development learning skills, and a world-class play environment for kids in Abuja, Nigeria.
We are in the process of recruiting a dynamic, self-motivated, enthusiastic candidate of any ethnicity for immediate employment in the capacity below:
- Job Position: Nursery Early Years Teacher
- Job Location: Garki II, Abuja (FCT)
- The candidate should be passionate about developing exciting and relevant learning experiences for children both indoors and outdoors using the provided scheme of work.
- Prepare to plan and develop programs that would cater to the educational needs of children in the early years of learning.
- Ability to incorporate a variety of teaching and learning strategies.
- Able to maintain open communication between parents and work colleagues in building and maintaining a supportive and encouraging team environment.
- Keep abreast of educational developments.
- Keep accurate and updated on-going records and prepare reports.
- The position is charged with the responsibility of maintaining a detailed record of each child’s progress.
- The preferred candidate must have a minimum of a (B. Ed) or (B.Sc.). A certificate in Montessori Education is an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years in teaching in the early years.
- Must be computer proficient
- The candidate should also be committed to working in close partnership with parents.
- Must possess at least 4 years EYFS Teaching experience.
- Qualified documented certification/diploma in British & Montessori Educational curriculum.
- Ability to work outside regular office hours including weekends, holidays, or any other days as required, and must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about teaching and be able to demonstrate genuine care for young children.
12th January 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.