The Lagos State Primary Health Care Board is saddled with the responsibilities of providing quality health care services at the grass roots within the state. These roles can only be performed efficiently with competent and dedicated health workers who are passionate at delivering robust healthcare services to the citizens of Lagos state.
Based on the above, the Primary Health Care Board is requesting for applications from qualified candidates for this vacant position below:
Job Position: Nursing Officer – GL09
- BNSC with NYSC Discharge Certificate Registered Nurse (RN), Registered Midwife (RM) PHN certificate is an added advantage Current practicing License.
1st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to start application
Steps to Apply
- Fill All Required Forms (Register or Login).
- Check For Job Openings
- Fill All Required Forms
- Choose Your Subject Of Choice.
- Click Apply Button.
- Print Confirmation Slip.
- Applicants that had earlier forwarded written applications to Lagos State Primary Health Care Board should reapply through the above link.
- Written applications will not be entertained.