Kradot Group is a humanitarian, non-profit organization dedicated to savings lives and relieving suffering through health Care training and relief and development programs. It’s mission is to improve the quality of life through health interventions activities. By offering training and health care to local population and medical assistance to people at highest risk.
Job Title: Nutrition Facilitator (Intern)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- The primary function of the Nutrition Facilitator includes implementation of health and nutrition activities, mentoring and coaching as well as training.
- As an intern, you are expected to assist the Nutrition Facilitator in promoting nutrition services into the health services package.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare detailed work plan for health and nutrition activities and submit to the nutrition Facilitator.
- Ensure implementation of planned activities according to the work plan.
- Assess the training needs of nutrition staff and client; develop a training program to meet these needs; conduct nutrition training for client.
- Create and maintain smooth relations and open collaboration with Government and local stakeholders and serve as the health and nutrition resource person.
- Plan and conduct nutritional assessments.
Requirements and Skills
- HND / B.Sc Degree with 1 – 5 years experience
- Ability to cope with stress; hardship; patience and flexibility and willingness to work additional hours in order to meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to work effectively
- Strong communication skills, with excellent written and spoken English. Advanced proficiency in the use of MS Office, and other computer applications.
- Strong organizational skills.
N70,000 – N100,000 monthly.
15th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and application to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.