The Riverbank School is committed to raising God fearing Child leaders who would aim for excellence in all their endeavours. We offer a Christian and family approach to care and education that will ensure full academic potential is realized in every individual. We therefore ensure that members of staff are dedicated and hardworking staff who are committed to safeguarding and promoting the security and welfare of children.
Job Position: NYSC Corp Member
Job Location: Lagos
- Provide efficient administrative and secretarial assistance .
- Manage calendars, including booking appointments, acting as the main point of contact for the company, taking calls and messages when he/ she is unavailable, coordinating meetings and making travel arrangements.
- Liaise with the CEO on a daily basis regarding events of the day and follow up resultant actions.
- Keep the CEO informed at all times about the calendar commitments and timelines.
- To note and coordinate the CEO’s follow-up actions at the end of meetings and from correspondence.
- Draft correspondence to the CEO’s specification and consistently produce a high standard.
- Interacting with customers and handling customer queries and complaints in a timely manner
- Maintaining relationships with profitable customers
- Managing Large amount of Calls and Emails.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.