Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
Job Position: NYSC Intern
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- We are looking for a dynamic, energetic intern who is eager to learn about our company by assisting various departments.
- You will be working closely with our team to conduct research, capture data, and attend meetings where you will be asked to take minutes.
- To be successful as an Intern, you should be willing to help with any tasks assigned by a supervisor. You will be involved in upcoming projects as well as assisting with current campaigns.
- Fulfilling tasks set out by supervisors from several departments.
- Post new positions on websites and job boards
- Assist with screening resumes and applications
- Send offer and regret letters
- Coordinate interviews
- Collect and update our database with new hire information (e.g. employment forms and contact information)
- Assist with administrative duties
- Proofread recruitment documents
- Help prepare Word, PowerPoint, and Excel documents
- Track progress, priorities, and deadlines of various projects
- Attending meetings and taking minutes Performing research at a supervisor’s request.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification.
- A recent corp member undergoing NYSC.
- Eager to learn and work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Good IT knowledge and skills
- Ability to multitask.
- Cope well under pressure.