HRbreakoutRoom – Our client in the FMCG industry is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: NYSC Intern (Procurement Assistant)
Job Location: Ibeju Lekki, Lagos
- Assist with activities of the procurement department.
- Prepare and plan for the purchase of equipments, services, and supplies.
- Follow and enforce the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Compare prices of items,analyze and purchase best fit products.
- Manage inventories and maintain accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintain and update supplier information such as delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintain good supplier relations.
- Research and evaluate prospective suppliers.
- Assist with market runs and in carrying items inside premises.
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Purchasing and Supply, Business Management or a similar field.
- A recent corp member undergoing NYSC.
- Must have returned from camp.
- Candidate must reside in Ibeju Lekki and its environs.
- Eager to learn and work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative thinking and analytical skills
- Strong work ethics, reliability and willingness to learn.
- Great attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
20th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Call up letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.