OmegaPi Technologies is firm of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Consultants, System Integrators and System Developers, registered under CAC with the RC No: 2754241, we provide services to the Nigerian Public and Business Communities. The Company has a vast experience and expertise spanning a wide range of ICT platform and architectures ranging from Data Analysis, Computing and Visualization, Computer Training, Mobile Application, Software Development, Development of Computer Inventory System, Corporate Networking, Online/Offline Services, Seminars & Workshops.
OmegaPi Technologies provides ICT solutions that address the needs of its customers in today’s highly competitive business environment. Our solutions are adaptive, scalable, secure and easy to use and support. We develop simple ICT solutions to highly complex problems thereby making it possible for easy solution deployment by our clients.
Job Title: NYSC Intern
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Employment Type: NYSC
- Write, edit, evaluate, and update content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and other appropriate channels.
- Promote content on social networks, monitor engagements, comments, shares, and other analytics
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publishing.
- Assist the team with promotional materials that are both unique and effective.
- Conduct keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Format data for internal and external communication, such as memos, emails, presentations, and reports.
- Research and plan out effective and engaging content ideas for industry-related themes.
- Identify target market needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the Company’s current range.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of one year experience in a similar function
- Problem-solving and critical thinking abilities
- A keen sense of visual composition
- Excellent written, editing, and oral English communication skills.
31st July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their details to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.