EKO Criterion Consultancy Services – Our client is a non-profit organization with a vision of activating a truly sustainable real estate environment in Nigeria. The end goal of the organization is to ensure that residential real estate is simple to produce, affordable to the masses, and attractive to investors.
- Job Position: Research Intern
- Job Location: Lagos
They are looking for a suitable candidate to fill the role of a Research Intern carrying out the following responsibilities:
- Carry out research on real estate companies in Nigeria and their key stakeholders.
- Organize the research and assessment database.
- Carry out initial research on real estate companies.
- Carry out a survey on members of the consortium.
- Facilitate tasks for the assessment officer.
- Handle inquiries of new potential members.
- Research on different regulatory bodies that play in the real estate space.
- Cross Checking the documents sent by potential members of the consortium for assessment.
- Getting feedback through surveys from customers of new members on their work ethics and satisfaction of services rendered.
- Handle interviews for new members joining the consortium.
- Fresh graduates awaiting NYSC can apply. Fresh graduate awaiting youth service or Youth copper currently serving
- 0 – 1 year work experience.
- Degree in Estate Management, Business, Economics or related field desirable but not required.
The candidate is expected to have imperatively the following competencies as well as a self-learning attitude:
- Ability to analyze survey responses and generate insights
- Critical thinking skills
- Ability to identify research issues, formulate research questions and create surveys
- Ability to write research reports
- Strong written, verbal, analytical, and presentation skills.
- Position requires proficiency in Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Work from Home Flexibility (but must be based in Lagos).
N40,000 – N50,000 monthly.
24th March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.