Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs. The three major arms are: Consulting, Recruitment and Training.
Alfred & Victoria Associates has become one of the most sought after Human Capital Development Organization in recent times. She is fast becoming the distinguished strategic partner required in all sectors of the economy, and also in the fast growing world of outsourcing which is now in huge demand in all profession.
Job Position: Office Assistant
Job Location: Lagos
- We are sourcing for a Candidate who is reliable and dependable. Vast in the area of Office Administration and logistics. Highly Intelligent and forward thinking with great abilities in relationship Management.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work in a dynamic and forward thinking organization which is proud of its strong technical background. You must have excellent analytical and problem solving skills as well as the ability to be able to effectively work as part of a team.
- You must have enthusiasm to use technology to solve real world problems and demonstrate willingness to learn and apply new skills. Good communication skills are a must as there may be a requirement to interact with People from Multi-cultural races and the ability to think laterally and provide innovative solutions is therefore of equal importance.
Reason for vacancy, state if replacement or addition to the existing resource or a new position:
- Need someone to act as a bridge between high level business requirements and convert them into low level user stories, acceptance criteria and then finally help business conduct UAT.
External Relationship (Which external parties will the staff relate with):
- Educational qualification (Must have): B.Sc / HND in Social Sciences
- Educational qualification (Nice to have): NYSC
- 0 – 1 year (NYSC).
Skills (Must have):
- Excellent in Written and Verbal Communication.
- Ability to Manage Office Operations ( Inventory, supplies, paper, ink. Toner)
- Manage Office Assistants and other back office staff( cleaners, security)
- Keep records of Office Maintenance and Fleet.
- Ability to manage and plan events, trainings, sponsorship programs and Executive( Board ) Meetings.
- Manage Office Budgets, cash advance and reconciliation.
- Set up Meetings and manage Meeting ( Take Minutes and disseminate MoM) to all relevant stakeholders.
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office tools.
- High Interpersonal Skills.
- Efficient & Effective Time Management skills.
- Records Management( Confidential and Non confidential Information).
- Indepth knowledge of Flight Bookings, Accommodation and Logistics.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- A reliable and Dependable team Player.
N50,000 – N100,000 monthly
23rd September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Areas to be interviewed: Communication, Experience in Events Management, Logistics.