GreenLife Oasis is a full-service Business Development Consulting that specialize in employees empowerment, recruitment/human resources, agro services and entrepreneurship training and development and we achieve these through our highly experienced professionals. We provide leading-edge management strategy and HR infrastructure support. We relief you of managing your employees through human resource or staff outsourcing, grooming them to be productive and align them with the culture of the organization to achieve the set goals and objectives. We help to match talents with openings, train and manage them using technology and competent hands. At GreenLife Oasis, we meet clients business needs with high level of Professionalism, Integrity and Commitment
Job Title: Office Assistant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Performs clerical duties, including, but not limited to, mailing and filing correspondence, preparing payrolls, placing orders, and answering calls
- Interacts with clients, visitors, and vendors.
- Sorts and distributes incoming mail.
- Arranges meetings by reserving rooms and managing refreshments.
- Types correspondence, meeting notes, and forms among other documents.
- Photocopies, scans, and files appropriate documents.
- Edits documents for accuracy.
- Maintains accurate records and enters data.
- Assists with organising events when necessary.
- Conducts research and compiles data.
- Signs for delivered packages and distributes them to the appropriate recipient
- Interacts with directors when necessary.
- Assists in setting up new client accounts.
- Maintains financial database records.
- Covers reception upon occasion.
- Maintains stock of supplies by anticipating work requirements, ordering supplies, and distributing supplies where necessary.
- Answers customer questions and confirms customer orders.
- Engages in educational opportunities as needed.
- Performs additional duties when required, including drafting brochures and organising the filing system.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification.
- 1 – 5 years work experience.
3rd September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.