Joyce Properties Nigeria Limited has been engaged in providing engineering and construction services for various arms of operations in Nigeria.
Job Position: Office Assistant (Male)
Location: Wuse 2, Abuja
- Our company is looking for an office assistant to be responsible for handling clerical tasks; including cleaning in our office.
- You will be handling incoming phone calls and other communications, greeting clients and visitors, as well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands.
- In order for you to be selected as a candidate, you will need the ability to write clearly and be proficient with word processing applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. A pleasing personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued.
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents, and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND, NCE or OND qualification with 1 – 3 years of work experience.
31st May 2023.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified Candidates will be contacted.