Osibogun and Partners is a legal organization that helps individuals, corporations, financial institutions, and governmental entities across the spectrum of their critical business and legal issues globally and locally. We strive to provide an approach to service that is aligned with the concerns and priorities of our clients, and to deliver exceptional value and support throughout our relationships with our clients. To ensure we meet these standards we define formally within our firm values that we believe must be the basis for our attitudes and behavior at all times. These values form an important part of our regular performance appraisal of our lawyers.
Job Position: Office Assistant
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Ability to cover the front desk / Admin at all times during breaks, when on annual leave or as required in the underlisted responsibility:
- Close all offices window blind and locking all offices doors
- Purchase of Office items, staff breakfast, lunch and refreshment
- Filling of all documents
- Keeping the office room floors, surfaces, furniture, walls, doors, windows, kitchen, corridors, toilets, waiting areas, office environment clean and hygienic at all the times.
- Pay attention and ensure hygienic standard of sanitary facilities at all times and replenishing the toiletries (toilet rolls, soaps, and washing liquid) as required.
- Other duties as required.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO Certificate with 0-1 year experience.
- Proximity to Allenis very important, the job holder must be residing within around Ikeja.
27th January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: Clerksosibogunpartners@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.