Choice Talents NG is Nigeria’s preferred recruiter, trainer, business consultant, and business and employee performance manager, for all categories of businesses (small, medium, large, multi-nationals and corporations). Our goal is to help build successful businesses through effective talent, resources, and process management.
Job Position: Office Assistant
Job Location: Ogui, Enugu
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintain trusting relationships with partners, customers, and colleagues
- HND / B.Sc in any related field
- 0-2 years of working experience
- Female, not more than 23 years
- Able to use Microsoft Office suite
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
31st August 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.