Early Code is a computer programming training institution with the main goal of providing people with relevant skills to succeed in the ICT industry.
- Job Position: Female Office Secretary
- Job Location: Kubwa, Abuja (FCT)
- We are looking to hire an innovative female office secretary to process and manage office activities. Duties would often vary, while some tasks are performed and completed online, others are completed offline.
- The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable.
- However, the business operates in an environment that demands change, and the jobholder’s specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be indicative and not as a permanent, definitive, and exhaustive statement.
- Will be required from time to time to create contents to be posted on the company’s social media channels.
- Respond to inquiries and comments on all our communication channels and social media channels.
- Track records on the company’s website and performs required actions.
- Received office visitors and attend to their needs.
- Provide assistance from time to time to students of the institution.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of SCE / GCE / NECO qualification.
- Knowledge of the use of social media.
- Ability to create social media contents (posts).
- Basic knowledge of the use of computers.
- We will provide the staff training on every aspect of the duties required of her.
30th March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.