Max African Publishers Limited is an independent Nigerian publishing company founded in the year 2012. The company is one of the fast-growing publishing firms in its generation dedicated to publishing the best in various areas for the scholarly and professional communities worldwide.
At Max African, we believe in delivering quality content at a reasonable process with competitive royalties and aggressive marketing. We believe in leveraging in the latest publishing technology to deliver quality products and services for the benefit of our customers and partners. With years of publishing experience, we understand and anticipate the needs of authors, Liberians, customers, and book distribution partners, and we continuously challenge ourselves to provide the highlight level of products and services.
- Job Position: Office Secretary
- Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- As a Secretary, you will assume the duty of clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office.
- You will assist colleagues and executives by supporting them with planning and distributing information
- You will be the point of reference for all queries, requests, or issues and will be an integral part of the company’s workforce.
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Manage the daily/weekly / monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos, and forms
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers, and external partners
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Make travel arrangements
- Document expenses and hand in reports
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties.
- Minimum of OND qualification with 1 – 3 years work experience.
- The high degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity and professionalism
- Proficiency in MS Office and ability to type fast.
- Must reside in Ibadan.
28th February 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.