Olam International is a leading food and agri-business supplying food, ingredients, feed and fibre to over 19,800 customers worldwide. Our value chain spans over 60 countries and includes farming, processing and distribution operations, as well as a sourcing network of 4.8 million farmers. Through our purpose to ‘Re-imagine Global Agriculture and Food Systems’, Olam aims to address the many challenges involved in meeting the needs of a growing global population, while achieving positive impact for farming communities, our planet and all our stakeholders. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, Olam currently ranks among the top 30 largest primary listed companies in terms of market capitalisation on SGX-ST.
Job Position: Associate Finance – Future Leaders Programme
Job Location: Abuja
- The Future Leaders program offers a customized development journey structured to explore your potential within your business / functional stream.
- It immerses you into the operations from day one ensuring your learning experience is relevant, practical, and hands-on working with experts on the field.
- The successful candidate will join the global future leader’s management program of Olam, which will provide structured learning in various modules within Business Management, Supply chain, Operational roles in different countries globally.
- After successfully completing the program, the candidate will be part of a Global Talent Pool and assigned as a Fiannce Manager position for their country of origin or where the company has operations across Africa.
There are two distinct phases:
- Phase I Corporate Onboarding: A learning zone – formal exposure to all aspects of the business to accelerate your knowledge on the Olam way of doing business, who we are, what we do, and how we operate
- Phase II Field Rotations & Business Unit Rotations: Hands-on exposures across business models/geographies, mentored by a senior leader, designed to fast track your knowledge of the business/function. You will be placed in your potential role, with clear responsibilities to deliver. You will be closely mentored by a senior leader and supported by an HR Partner during this phase
- Cohesive exposure in managing finance function, handling large scale complex operations for business in different countries and regions. The individual would be act as Finance business partner and manage financial reporting, treasury, budgeting, risk management
- In the role you would manager demonstrate conceptual ability to ideate and implement robust systems & processes suited to business/ country. You also display accuracy and efficiency in MIS reporting, budgeting.
- Alignment with our culture. Do you have the entrepreneurial spirit, willingness to stretch, take risks, and an appetite to learn in new environments? This is a must!
- Mobility is important. A career in Olam is strengthened with multi-location experience including emerging economies.
- Working in Olam isn’t a 9-5 job! We are globally connected, operating across geographical boundaries and time zones.
- Professional Degree: CA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA or equivalent Financial/ Accounting Degree.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online