The NSIA-LUTH Cancer Center (NLCC) is West Africa’s most renowned center dedicated solely to offering premium cancer care, research, education and prevention.
- Job Position: Oncology Nurse
- Job Location: Lagos
- Provide clinical care utilizing skills to ensure Patient-focused evidence based nursing care plans;
- Coordinate the clinical management of patient/client care;
- Delivering anti-cancer treatments to patients
- Provide patient assessment skills, IV cannulation and venous access device management
- Support registered nurses that need training in the oncology field
- Observe the clinical progress of patients, recognize and manage identified treatment side effects;
- Enhance patient flow, deliver the right care at the right time in the outpatient setting
- Mix chemotherapy drugs according to international best practices and standards.
- Provide continuous support to the cancer patients and family members
- Participate on oncology research
- Perform other duties as maybe assignment within the unit;
- A minimum of 3-5years’ experience within a hospital setting;
- Must be a registered Nurse, previous experience in oncology will be an added advantage
- Have a good knowledge and experience in medical surgical operations and/or radiation;
- S/he must have eyes for details, must show empathy to patients assigned for treatment;
- S/he must be able to communicate (read and write) in English language. Ability to speak another local language will be an added benefit to the role and unit;
- An excellent team-player with good time management skills;
3rd May 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.