IBIC Investment Holdings is a Pan-African investment company with major interests in real estate, digital currencies, facility management, and the hospitality industry.
- Job Position: Online Coding Teacher
- Job Location: Nigeria
- As an Online Tutor, your responsibilities will include preparing lesson plans, presenting learning material, and tracking students’ performance.
- To be successful as an Online Tutor, you should be committed to facilitating learning in a safe and supportive environment.
- We offer flexibility in setting up schedules and hourly rates of up to N5500/hour.
- Applicants must be able to provide all the relevant information and considerable expertise to qualify for a tutor.
- Applicants must be able to teach coding at varying levels, but mostly younger children i.e ages 7 – 12. Applicants must be familiar with open source apps such as Scratch and Kids Ruby.
- Applicants must have a functioning laptop with a good quality camera – and your monthly internet data allowance will be provided by Topset Tutoring.
Applicants will be accepted based on:
- The standard of your CV
- The outcome of your online assessment
- The outcome of your interview
- Attendance at our induction session
- Your conduct when speaking to the Topset Team
- Teaching the visual programming language Scratch
- Teaching the programming language Ruby
- Tutoring or Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Degree from Europe, South Africa, or the US (Preferred)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online