WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
Job Position: Online Media Engager
Job Location: Lagos
- We are seeking a highly motivated Online Media Engager to join our team.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for deploying social media and email campaigns and engaging with enquirers across various platforms.
- The ideal candidate is passionate about customer engagement, social media, and email marketing, has good communication skills, and a track record of successful engagement with online communities
- Implement social media and email marketing campaigns, including timely deployment of media content and ensuring audience engagement, and participating in content creation.
- Create conversion-focused engagements through social media and email backlinks to meet growth targets.
- Engage with the online audience across multiple platforms by providing appropriate and humorous responses to comments and messages.
- Monitor social media and email channels for mentions, comments, and messages related to our brand.
- Manage online complaints and resolutions, keep logs, and respond to complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Perform online media performance reporting and track KPIs such as engagement rate, click-through rate, conversion rate, and lead generation rate.
- Analyze engagement metrics and report on social media and email marketing campaigns’ effectiveness to measure their success, and meet our engagement rate target.
- Attend all physical product shows and ensure the audience engages with our streams.
- Utilize social media management tools such as Hootsuite and other relevant tools to improve productivity and achieve a good response rate on messages and comments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in social media and email marketing.
- Ability to relate to the online audience based on their demographics, including understanding Nigerian slangs in inquiries and responding appropriately on social media.
- Proven track record of successful engagement with online communities and experience with email marketing deployment.
- Strong understanding of social media platforms and email marketing tools, with experience in analytics and reporting.
- Creative thinker with a passion for digital marketing, social media, and email marketing.
- Copywriting skills.
- Hands-on experience with social media management tools, e.g. Hootsuite.
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics.
- Familiarity with the lottery is a plus.
Commensurate with Experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online