Markfema Nigeria Limited is one of the leading Health Maintenance Organisation (HMO) and a major player in the Nigeria Health Insurance Industry with Head Office in Abuja and offices spread across the country.
- Job Position: Operation Officer
- Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Reports to: Managing Director
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the management including managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports etc.
- Take minutes of meetings attended with the CEO and circulate accordingly.
- Plan, coordinate and ensure the MD’s schedule is followed and respected.
- Communicate directly and on behalf of the MD, with staff, clients, potential clients, and others, on matters related to the MD.
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels
- Maintain the MD’s office systems, including data management and filing
- Maintain records of the executive’s contacts; Screen calls, enquiries and requests, and deal with them when appropriate
- Research, prioritize and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the MD, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the MD’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with Senior Management staff.
- Work closely and effectively with the MD to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Act as an “eye,” having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the MD updated.
- Provide leadership to build relationship crucial to the success of the organization.
- Complete critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the MD’s ability to effectively lead the organization.
- Professionally manage communications with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Compose and prepare correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agenda; and compile documents for travel-related meetings.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required by the MD
Senior Management Liaison:
- Participate as an adjunct member of the Executive Team including assisting in scheduling meetings and attending all meetings.
- Assist in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings, and all-staff meetings.
- Facilitate cross-divisional coordination of travel and other plans.
- Ensure that the MD’s bio is kept updated and respond to requests for materials regarding the MD and the organization in general.
- Follow up on contacts made by the MD and support the cultivation of ongoing relationships. Perform other duties as assigned.
- A Degree in the Social Sciences, Business Administration or relevant field of study
- Relevant certification is an added advantage
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in a similar role.
Competencies / Skills:
- Ability to organize and plan work schedule
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, to enable professional interaction with a wide range of contacts, both internal and external
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy
- A flexible, pro-active approach to work including the ability to prioritize and re-prioritize
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and take initiative
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent IT skills, transcribing, proofreading and editing as well as a working knowledge of presentation software packages,
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
18th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.